Home About Us Curriculum Extra Curricular Contact Us Educore
All Sentinel schools work to a unique educational model. We nurture academic excellence in a supportive pastoral atmosphere to enable our students to achieve their full potential.
World Class Education for Kalumbila
Educore is bringing a new generation of high quality private schools to the North Western Province of Zambia. Our second school opened at the new Kalumbila development in January 2014.
Kalumbila School will:
• Foster academic excellence by encouraging educational development in a happy atmosphere
• Help each child develop a lively, enquiring mind, the ability to question rationally and to apply them self to tasks and physical skills
• Encourage courtesy and respect for others in and out of the school community
• Nurture a strong sense of self-discipline and moral values, appreciating human achievement and developing a sense of integrity and authenticity
• Help each child to understand the world in which we live
• Build self-confidence and enable every child to obtain satisfaction and personal fulfillment at each stage of their development
The school will offer a merge of the Cambridge Curriculum and the Zambian National Curriculum up to year 9, along with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) form year 10 to 12. A vibrant and balanced co-curricular programme will encompass sport, music, art, drama and many other activities to underpin a culture of creativity, innovation and excellence and provide opportunities for service to others, self-reliance and leadership.
There are only a limited number of places available for children in Years 0 to 10, so register your interest now to avoid disappointment.
The Sentinel Group
Educore Services provides world class, sustainable education through all its schools and colleges.
The Educore family includes three school groups providing inclusive education at all levels of the community, and at our Educore Teacher's Academy.